nuffnang ads

Monday, December 20, 2010

Backstabbing...!!!!!

Backstabbing!!!! This is a scenario that will happen to anyone. Especially to someone who is coming up in life. What is back stabbing really means… for some people this mean that somebody going to poke you with knife from behind. Ha…ha…ha….But I’m not going to talk about that. It really means…. for me-lah….. that somebody or someone is talking or doing bad things about you for the purpose to bring you down.

They will do everything they could to bring you down. For example, they will talk negative thing about you to your boss, friends, relative, wife and everybody attached to you. They also will plan nasty thing to do it to you. This people will pretend in front of you. Who are this people??? Man ….. It could be anybody…. Anybody that you can’t image will do this kind of things. Anybody that is jealous of you…….Especially that person will benefit if you fall down. And for some people it is like a game for them….

For your infomation,this backstabbing happens to me so many times in my life. I know how it feels like.  I was betrayed by my own friends so many times. Most of them jealous of me and I was a kind of guy who is very straight forward, maybe that why they dont like me, or they after my position..... I don’t know why…??????

Is it wrong for someone to come up in life????  Why the ‘f…k’ you so jealous… what wrong with you… why not you work hard as I do, and come up in life, you morons..

After many times I get hit, and to tell you the truth, I am getting weak. At some point, I almost become crazy…. ‘gila’. But I didn’t … thank GOD….

But thanks to them also, now I’m getting stronger mentally and spiritually. Anybody can come screw me now…. Damm …. I will screw them hard and move on. I will succeed much better in my life. That is a promise…

To anybody who back stab or ‘f…k’ me before, if you reading this, I already forgiven all of you. But I will never forget ……but whatever it is…..

Life goes on……..

1 comment:

  1. Mages you kena cucuk from behind ah ? Must be that Siva guy lah you sit next to in Form 5. No wonder you always making funny sound.

    ReplyDelete