nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fuck Racism



Wahhhh!!!!! Missing for more than a month…… busylah…. Cari makan lah … apa lagi….. Is not I’m forget about my blog… only quite busy…. Hope you guys understand lah.

Lots of change happens in our country. The most talk about is racist!!! People in Malaysia especially the politician’s talk racist all the time. They either support racist group, support racist remark, support racist book and the list goes on and on ……….

This is called divide and rule. It’s easy to get support from one race and fuck the other race. They even play religion issues.

People say they play with fire. If you ask me about this racist thing, I say “you can fuck off. I really don’t care this racist thing because I know who I am.

I don’t care if you talk racist to me. I won’t get offended if you called or make racist remark about my race. I will laugh off.

I’m a Malaysian race. I just want peace in our country so I can ‘cari makan’ easily. I just want ‘cari makan’ and ‘hidup senang’ and be happy. I have no time to think all of this. Just don’t vote them in the next election. Solve the problem.

I know there is lot of Malaysian like me out there. People like me who working for money and want to have happy family. We know that 13 May will not happen again. That bullshit.

So just ignore all this racist thing and move on……..

Life goes on……..

No comments:

Post a Comment