nuffnang ads

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coffee shop talk



The other day at a coffee shop, I and my friends were talking this and that. Suddenly we were talking about ‘nature’, what nature does to mankind and stuff like that.

One of them says ‘what goes around will come around’. It means if you do good things to others, good things will happen to you, if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you. If you help somebody, somebody will come out of nowhere and help you back.

Are this is true? Is that happen to you? Did you see it happen to your friends? I believe it. It happens to me many times. I also saw bad thing happen to people who do bad things to me.

We also talk about money. How you make money. If you make money by using other people, example likes you using sales person to sell things and they make you rich. Make sure you help them back by giving some profits back. Make sure you donate some to poor people.

Because nature will give you some, but if you never give back, nature will takes away from you. Sometimes even worst, you will have lots of money but you will be not happy. Sometimes you will have lots of money but money will be useless when times come.

This makes me thinking……. Mmmmm…….

Well I don’t have lots of money; I only have lots of debts. I don’t do bad things. I am very poor now. Tough time won’t last, tough people does.

Do good, be honest and work harder……. Well…

Life goes on …..

No comments:

Post a Comment