nuffnang ads

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I help you, you help me!!!



I help you, you help me!!! This is a great slogan that was said when Y.A.B Datuk Seri PM campaigning at past Hulu Selangor by-election. And he won at that election…. And he also keeps his promises. Well I think there is nothing wrong with that. I think he is brilliant and fantastic.

Some people say it is wrong to do that but if you think out of the box….. Why not!!! Yeah!!! Whyyy not??

You know what, the world is like this. You have to help somebody so that somebody will help you back someday.

That the way of life nowadays.

If somebody helps you, please return the help as soon as possible, so you don’t have to owe them anything. If can, you help them much better then what they help you. You won’t loose anything but you will gain more.

But please don’t make use of people who are helping you. Example; I know a rich guy, a few years back, which he can afford a carpenter, he want to fix his house door. Well he asks ‘help’ from a friend who is a carpenter to fix his door and the rich guy don’t pay the carpenter anything. Worst still, these rich men ask him to fix other thing too, again and again. And don’t pay him anything.

You wonder why this carpenter doing things for freely. He does this because that rich guy (asshole) promised him that he will recommend big jobs that will give him huge money. But until now nothing was recommended ….. The carpenter was misused and play out by this rich guy (‘m....r..f…ker’). Hey, if you got lots of money, just paylah!!! You BLOODSUCKER BASTARD!!!!

So, my friends please help people sincerely. I believe no matter what…. God will help you back…And God will pay back to people who “f…k” you…..

 I always help people… I like to help people…. I love to help people….. I know people will always make use of me because my nature of helping people.

 But that did not bother me at all, because I know lots of friends that I have help, always had helped me and very important, I know,  my friends always be there for me.

So, God bless them, always …… ok… well … anyway……

Life goes on ………..

1 comment:

  1. An open letter to all Malaysians

    http://bkho.blogspot.com/2011/01/open-letter-to-all-malaysians-enough-of.html

    ReplyDelete