nuffnang ads

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

am i not patriotic enough or not strong patriotism

OMG!!! What I’m not patriotic enough….. what!! Not strong patriotism….. ha ha ha …… he makes me laugh…. Who is he to said that… GOD….. or what rights he have to said that…… what he knows about patriotism… did he knows the meaning of patriotism…. Patriotism means love or devotion for our
country.

Do u love your country? I know I do…. I love my country very much…. How do he know someone feeling? Ok lah … so prove it…. So every citizen have to enter army to become patriotic. That’s what he mean or that’s what I understood. No. no. no…. I do not have to enter army to prove that… no way… u don’t know how I feel about my country….. and I don’t know how the rest 27mil people of Malaysia is feeling.

There is no scale to prove about patriotism…if becoming an army is the only way to judge he/she is patriotic, what about the rest of citizen which is not. Don’t they love Malaysia?? Do he know how many Chinese or Indian die so far for Malaysia?? Are they not patriotic…… man.. u can talk about this all day long…..

As long u don’t hurt our country…. U are patriotic….. people who hurt our country is not patriotic… people like … who receive and give bribery (rasuah)…. There are the worst ….. in China u will get death penalty for bribery…. They will shot u God dam it.. yes .. I would like this rule of law in Malaysia…. Imagine.. what will happen…ha ha ha…. Love that… is not I like people to die or what… (by the way I am against of death penalty…..)  is it only ..geram saja…

For me every citizen of Malaysia is patriotic, whatever race or religion he/she is. We cannot judge other people feelings or in this content “patriotism”.

It is not anybody rights to say who is patriotic and unpatriotic. Maybe he don’t mean to say that.. ok I forgive him…..  even though he didn’t apologize …..we have to forget about this and move on…..

Life goes on guys…..

No comments:

Post a Comment