nuffnang ads

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

why???? say whatever......

Lots of political party and government servants in Malaysia is racist. We can see, read and hear them doing this. They want to become champion of their race and religion.

They do this for their personal gain or being stupid.

They said something that hurt the people feelings and make them anger.

They want to be popular. What a stupid way to do it….. Morons….!!!!

Is this kind of people that we want them to rule our country????

Well … I am not angry but disappointed…. And by the way…. It’s the freedom of speech…. Anybody can say anything they want…. If you see other country which has freedom of speech like USA….. anybody can say anything and if say something wrong, you will get sued….. ha ha ha…. That’s it…..

For me….. people can say anything they want…. I hear at left ear and exit it at my right ear…. As long I can “cari makan” ….. and I’m in the right path….. I’m ok….

So… guys you can say anything you want….. for me….

Life goes on……



No comments:

Post a Comment